Silvia successfully progressed her career within the FMCG industry, at Mars, a recognised HR thought leader and global, privately owned business. She brings European experience having lived in Germany, the Netherlands, Ireland and the UK and having worked across diverse, global team cultures.
Her experience includes:
- Design and deployment of a variety of talent programmes, e.g. Annual Talent Review Cycle, Global Expatriate Programme, MyCareer@Mars, The Leaderís Pool Assessment Centers, Mentoring for Senior Leaders.
- Consulting on talent and communication strategy in 10 European countries.
- Leading operational HR as part of management teams during downsizing, turnaround and transformation.
Silvia holds a Masters in Engineering from TU Berlin and developed into the Change, Talent Development and Communication arena working and training with Ashridge (Change), Gallup (Engagement) and Henley (Leadership). She holds a number of accreditations:
- Level B of the British Psychological Society
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Step 1 and 2
- 16PF (personality factors)